Tuesday 7 April 2009

Lucy Sanchez's millenium diary (every 6 seconds part 2)

31st December 1999

10.33 - Woke up & had a great breakfast, as usual JC stayed in bed for a bit after i'd got up but it's going to be a very long, (and hopefuly) verrrrrry special day.

11.41 - I checked the rings, they were gorgeous and perfect, just what i'd always dreamed of, i'd been looking at them about 20 times a day & never got tired of it. They were glistening like wet otters in the morning sun. I can now hear my perfect man JC up & pottering about, only about 12 hours to go before the big moment, i dont think he has a clue whats coming, tee hee. I'm so excited & blissfully happy. For some reason daddy wasnt too keen on JC but as much as i love him & i'll always be his little girl, i need to do this, its what i was made for.

14.50 - JC has been in the bath for about 2 hours what does he find to do in there?

17.18 -Had tea with JC, he'd spent a few hours in his study reading, he must also have been moving some of the furniture around in there, because i could hear a lot of grunting, puffing & panting. He's so strong & mysterious, sometimes his mind appears to float away, hes often involved in some deep thought, they must be happy thoughts as he ususally has a smile on his face when he does this. He's so sensitive, i cant believe that in a matter of hours i'm going to pop the quesition, i just know he'll say yes!

18.00 - I began to get ready, i got out the new dress i'd bought, i'd spent £800 on it but it's worth it, if i say so mysef i look hot in this, theres no way JC could say no to me wearing this. I'll be the belle of the ball & JC will be my Prince Charming, this is so perfect, i hope i'm not dreaming.

21.12 - We were having a great night all our friends were there, everyone knew what i was planning to do, except JC of course. JC was his usual self, the life & soul of the party one second, in solitude with his thoughts the next, thats my JC for you.

23.50 - Me & the girls went to the toilet to powder our noses or whatever, the excitement was building & they were teasing & singing "going to the chapel & were gonna get married", stop it you rotten lot, you're embarrasing me. Secretly though i loved it, this was a wonderful time of my life & i wanted to enjoy every moment.

23.53 - My pulse was racing, it was nearly midnight only a few minutes away, i couldnt wait, i wanted to ask him right here, right now. Pacience Lucy.

23.56 - I nearly asked him a moment ago, oh my god, dont spoilt it, wait till Big Ben chimes.

23.58 - This is it, the tv had crossed over to Trafalgar Square, there were thousands there, all merry & happy, no one would be as happy as me in a minutes time!

23.59 - The countdown began, i took a deep breath & waited, it felt like i standing on the edge of a whole new life with the most fantastic man i'd ever met.

10, 9 - its no good i cant wait

8, 7 - I shouted JC will you marry me?

6,5 - JC was deep in thought, he turned, looked at me, smiled & said.......

Soapy tit w*nks.

No comments:

Post a Comment