Thursday 9 April 2009

Mirror

When you look into the mirror do you see a face you hardly recognise?

I did, took me a long time and maybe i'm still not quite there yet. But i'm on my way, i know some things you don't know. It's got a lot, lot easier, but then acceptance of a situation is knowing. Its a knowing of who you are, where you might go and what you might do.

Away from the mirror I know lots of things that you dont know but you will still judge me regardless. If i had the time i'd tell you but that would put me in danger, i could have a knife in my back, a broken heart or at the very least a hard time.

Fair enough, i've laid my bed but i haven't made it.

Mirror, i've shown you the inside and the outside of me, what is false, what is true, where i want to go and what i want to do.

So why isn't it enough for me?
Or you?

No comments:

Post a Comment